High Power Committee
Shri. J Alam
Govt. of Nagaland
The HPC constituted vide Notification No. FOR/NFMP/39-2/17/439dated 21st June 2017 of the Department of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of Nagaland, shall be the highest decision making body of the Society, NFMPS. Subject to compliance of the provisions laid down in the Nagaland Rules of Executive Business 2016 and the conduct and disposal of business elucidated in Office Memorandum No. FOR/GEN-56/2007, Dated Kohima, the 31st March 20171, the HPC has following powers and functions:
- Approval of Operational Manual of the Society
- Approval of Annual Work Plan of the Society
- Approval of Annual Budget & Accounts of the Society
- Facilitate convergence with other Departments & Schemes to achieve the objectives of the society.
- Approval of such Programs and Plans for furtherance of the objectives of the Society.
- Any other functions that may be added at a later stage by the HPC.